CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Awake


Yup.. eyes still wide open.. by force of course.

Should really be retiring for the day. I mean, heck, it was one eventful day. I meant.. yesterday. Guess I'm still deliriously trapped in the previous day's events.

Sleep. Stop with the blogging. Just go to sleep.

Go.

Think I should do just that. Sleep.

Might extend this entry later.. in a few hours from now.. after being so sleep deprived.

Now, go already, ok.

continuation...


Good morning to me! It's a special morning greeting for me ;)

I've decided to extend this entry.

Do take note that I did not just wake up. Already took my shower, ate my breakfast, listened to some tunes (and still), chatted with two good friends (I just like mentioning 'good friends', don't I?), and I obviously, have been online.

I'm loving today. From the moment I woke up. I wish I can say that to myself more often.

All is good for now.

And, Shimona.. yes, ok.. I've finally succumbed. After 1 year plus, I've finally decided to join "MukaBuku". If you want to know what I meant by that in English, look up "Muka" and "Buku" (go online malay-english dictionary lah).



I will not be addicted to it. Full stop.


2 left footprints:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhohohoho.... you will not be addicted to it?

Hehehehhee.... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.


FB's just as addictive as.... CHOCOLATE!

Lorena said...

Ok lah Shizz.. maybe I might fall a second time.. first succumb to the whole bandwagon thing.. and now, succumb to addiction.. oh noooooo