CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

A Splattering That ~


the day before yesterday...

on one fine sunny morning + afternoon...

with a little dab of the chill breeze...

lightly playing with the senses of the skin...

these happenings came to picture...


An empty front porch...


To an entrance with double 'peace signs'. Yeah.. live on! If you can trace out a clear view of it.. good.


After a good 15-minute ride (or so) at a steady 60km/hr, we arrived at our destination. Here looking away at the road way, sits Julie and Ivonne.


And first to come to the table, my craved-for-beverage, Cha Yen (Cold Thai Tea). Over-sweetened but ahh!.. who cares. It's not served the same way back home. Attack and Savor!


Let's not miss out on that bowl serving of green noodles + beef. Would have preferred though if the meat was a little more cooked. Main tahan only lah.


My Thai meal combo. Aroi na!


Chili paste. I can't exactly define the taste of it. Tolerable to the taste buds.


Helloo to the Som Tum.




Proof of my highest appreciation to the Cha Yen. Yes, with the ice-cubes too =P



I'll force you to see more pictures. Dot.


I love this time around of the year over here.. yes, for these.


Once the rightful owner ;)


Ya lah.. ok, it's me. I shy away from the camera, ok. Ahh.. those pretty trios.


Thanks Dee for taking the pics =)


Later at the sunflower field...


Aha! Another bee buzzing by. See not only me likes them sunflowers. These little fellas like it too =P



Now time to get all the more acquainted with the flowers.





Shine and smile as bright as the flowers. Tings!


Ha! I need to steal some photos from her. Don't worry, I will do all the proper acknowledging.


If the sunflower had that crown of glory like humans, I can imagine its hair gloriously blowing away against the wind.. heh.


And of course, my dears, we still need this to get back. What.. you expect us to fly all the way back?



More happenings came about at the later part of the day. Ahh.. too lazy to post up the rest of the photos. By the way, you still up to more of them photos?

I don't think so.


0 left footprints: