CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

'08.. ticked off


One thing bad about not having a proper internet connection is that the heavy duty bloggers cannot blog often. Okay, I don't exactly categorize myself as one of those but I would like to blog as often as I can or at least blog when I want to or feel like it with easy access. Siapa tidak mau oh?
(Who doesn't want?)

Well well.. it's the 3rd day of the new year.. the dawn of another new day will be settling in soon hours from now.

Happy New Year peeps!!! Yes, and I mean it. Cause I'm hoping this year would be one heck of a ride for me (and you.. don't you hope so too?). In a good way 'course.

Need to have my own personal transport to go around. Wanna be more mobile. I'm thinking.. driving around aimlessly provided there's enough fuel in the tank.. plus a guarantee that my mode of transport won't suddenly break down or anything. I'm a female driver.. that very fact scares me some of the times for reasons I don't need to break to anyone. Pakai commen sense lah (Use your commen sense).

Have to show myself for work tomorrow. Yes, on a fine Sunday morning. It better be fine. Never mind.. working on a Sunday is not that bad if I choose not to feel that way about it.

One day, I'll be my own boss. Cross my fingers.


Ish.. hungry lah.. dah banyak lapar ni.

2 left footprints:

Jules said...

pujuk your daddy lah!!can oso we go drive2 around, hihihi! (masing2 kereta kan syok!) haha!

bah, next year kita akan menjadi bos, k! the 'prominencies' will work something out! muahahhaha! :D

oh, today's the first day of school, have fun teaching and getting to know the students! macam i oso want to go back into teaching di sekolah itu...hmmm...my perasaan only bah that...heheh...see you around!

Lorena said...

haslow!! ahahaha..i not brapa koyu anymore oh..hutang keliling pinggang oredi me with my parents..not pandai2 langsaikan my hutang (in form of $$$) begini lah budak2 sekarang..haih

waaa..trueness bah? oh..i'd be more than glad..hehehehe

today not yet..tomorrow baru teach..alala, i'm nervous lah..cis, i thought i cukup biasa oredi masuk klas mengajar..haha, ya bah perasaan only that..harus dibiarkan saja..the kids will stress you out =P

yays-ah! cya around too! :D