CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

- MindMaze -


A compliment forwarded to you is always nice especially if it's not just hollow daisy words. Got one this morning. Hmm..yeah..sweet to hear it at the beginning of the day. But I'm not entirely thrilled about it. And why so? Cause I'm afraid I can't continue living up to the expectations..the expectations that brought about that compliment. Then what? I'm doomed to a pit of self-pity? Crawled up in one small unnoticed corner? Like a scared little puppy?

Where's that steel of confidence and courage when I need it?

Di mana sih? I'm feeling Indonesian.


Yes, I know my options. But being born into the faith doesn't make me feel that I can turn to that "folded hands" moment all the time. It's just the lack of faith. No one's perfect. Everyone's got their tiny seed of flaw.

Being human is just plain complicated sometimes. And presently, I'm feeling it to the core of my existence. Maybe just half way down. Is there something else that's bothering me which I'm not aware of?

Wo bu zhi dao lah.Now I'm feeling Chinese.

Is it possible to pull off a smile in whatever storm you're going through? Like that song I've been singing in church a lot when I was younger? Who has such a spirit or energy? Show me that person and lemme me feel that spark of radiance as well.

Noku(+ku)ro? I'm feeling my blood running through me..the way it should.

You know what..I think it's just my time of the month. Get the hint.


You can help me change the title if the content does not suit it.

5 left footprints:

Jules said...

you felt indonesian, chinese and dusun in one post...hmm...

i kinda think i know what this post is about..is it about tonight? hmm...if it is, just remember the night in kk english church :D

you know you can. i know you can. :D

okay, if it's not about that, then...hmm...biarkan aku nakasalu sendiri..hihihihi!

anyway, see you this evening kha!!

Lola said...

hehehe. . .if its tonite...i might just pop in to see u tina do your thing...that bad?

Lorena said...

haha! kk eng church..hebat lah that..tht incident will forever be glued to my head..bagus lah..got2 oso crita want to tell to budak2 next time =P

well no..it's not exactly about tonight..just something else..nakasalu itu, perkara biasa aja dongs..hihihihihihi (terkalah odi kah your 'hihihi' dat?)

yesh! see you too khaa!!

woohoo!!

Lorena said...

eh..La..u oso online pula dis now..hehehe..no lah..not about tonight..just my own agenda dalam hidup ini bah dat =P

Jules said...

hahahaha! lol! oh, pasal agenda hidup mu...malu me...haha, no bah :D