CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sew It!


I'm thinking of a pattern for the two pieces of cloth that I just got yesterday. The rest of my lady colleagues got theirs too. Yes, yes.. we have to make ourselves (more like "hire" someone) a uniformed attire for our outings with the students. Good thing we get to choose our own design/style for this uniformed attire.

Ok, so maybe you're wondering why the two pieces. Why not just one? Well, well.. two piece dress la. One's plain, the other's got floral patterns. Same base color though.

I have one in mind. But you know thing is..

the (lady) tailor might not be able to sew the cloth into the exact design/style you want. I've got a taste of that before -.-


Gosh! I'm thinking of the sewing project back in high school (Form 3/Grade 9). Nope. I'm just not gifted with the skill.

0 left footprints: