CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Blessing Amidst Heavy Showers


Now, isn't it nice to receive a generous offer of a lift back to where you came from, when that was the least you expected coming your way that day? It is indeed, especially after you had mentally prepared yourself to endure the unwelcoming circumstances of the weather you were caught in. An offer like that sure doesn't come by often, and to have had it, makes me feel that He somehow cared for His child a little more that moment despite the fact that I should have been elsewhere for that time of the day. And for that... I am sorry.

My much later post that I was hoping for, landed in the new hours of a new day instead of the same day. So maybe, just maybe, another one... much later today.

* * *

0 left footprints: