CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Food and Company ~


An evening with a bunch of company at the cafeteria isn't that bad at all. It also isn't that bad at all even if an unknown caller had accidentally dialed up your number twice by mistake. Food was good, and it was more than enough - they weren't exactly the biggest eaters tonight. Little bits of laughs tossed here and there, and that too was good. Hmm... for awhile, you didn't have to think too much... that I like.

My stomach's filled at about the right level - I'm not overstuffed, and that gives me the comfort knowing that I won't have any difficulty putting myself to sleep later. I'm already sleepy by the way.

A toast to the good simple life for now... to not have too much nor too little. This is one of the last activities for 2009's academic year. 

Not bad at all. No, it wasn't.... 

0 left footprints: