CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Forgotten Ending ~


These words entered my thoughts once or a little more sometime this week or just the week before. They were: The thing that I fear the most is forgetting the things that I want to remember. I could name this Sabbath's sermon as either a coincidence, or... no ordinary piece of coincidence. Whichever one it is, I will know the answer much later or sooner than I think. 

I remembered only the last few words, which went, "This is my prayer." The other seven words just before that is a complete jumble. Only two stuck well with me: 1) mind and 2) salvation. My attempted guess is: "The mind is our salvation to Heaven." I'll ask around and see if anyone else was giving their attention. 

Quote catch of a yesterday:

It's how you deal with failure 
that determines how you achieve success.
~David Feherty~

I typed this in... because I don't want to forget it.


2 left footprints:

Hobbit Wife said...

I heart the quote Tina! Very true. :)

Lorena said...

Me too, Aims! ;)