CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Seasoned by Friendship

What I didn't know and finally did know, was how giving my time and ears, and having that being given back to me, could actually bring a little more color to the life beating inside me. I might have felt this many times before, but I might have realized this a little differently this time. 

Perhaps, that is why there is novelty to an experience such as this. To feel this way, three times a day, brings a sense of inner joy and perhaps... serenity to the puzzled emotions hibernating beneath this layer of skin. If I could choose, and make that choice solid and true, I would prefer not imagining what my world would be like without someone other than myself to keep me company and show me... what it means to be alive.

0 left footprints: