CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To Him I Owe...

Every day, I hope to come before Him on my knees offering Him praise and thanks. Sometimes, my moments with Him seem a little more special...because the heart is overwhelmed with His grace...and unfailing love. 

Lord, thank you for this day,
For the life that you gave me,
And for the moments where
I learn to appreciate it more.

Thank you for those 
who came into my life 
and left footprints
where my memory 
can trace them back - 
for they created a 
special spot in my heart. 

For the times when I sink low,
thank you because Your strength
lifts me up and still...
I can smile for You. 

And for Your love...
that is something I can 
never be able to thank you enough.
Because of it, 
I breath life in me,
I can learn to love...
and be loved.

2 left footprints:

Zuzka said...

I just came across you blog and the post encouraged me a lot today. I was encouraged by your relationship with the Lord. Thank you and God bless! :-)

Zuzka

Lorena said...

Thank you too...May you have a good day :)