CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Slap Me. I'm Sleepy.


I'm all sleepy due to another late night's sleep last night. My adik asked me this when he saw me, "Teacher, why your mata bongkung?" ["What's with the swollen eyes?"] I didn't make a clear answer and he made a random guess that I cried. No lah, and if I really did, you'd think I'd really blog about it? 

Uhh...nope.

I want to smile. I want to laugh. And I want to talk silly stuffs and dream of floating on clouds. Doesn't sound like I'm in my right mind right now. But, I think I am - it just needs a little tightening of the screws here and there. Tell you what, I'm on a personal mission. Won't specify on what exactly. Just wanted to tell it here for the fun of it. Yup, a slice of  what's with my life these days.

Oh yah...have you gotten around to Yahoo(!) News these days? Every time the web page shows up on the screen, there always seems to be juicy, and sometimes weird, news. Ah well, news won't get rolling if it weren't interesting enough, right?

News is fine. Just save it from all the gossip.

Feel like making a purchase today - something that had been lingering in my mind since I saw it. I told my dad about it the other time my parents brought me out. I liked it when he told me this, "If you have your own money, then go ahead and buy it." That coming from a father to his daughter makes me pull one corner of my mouth into a smile. It's nothing important, and I think if I had my own kids with their runny noses for me to be concerned of, I won't even think of spending my bucks on that. I (had) better not.

There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief.
-Aeschylus-

And for the above (today's quote catch), I guess there might be some truth to that.

Bye for now. 
And...make tomorrow's Sabbath a good one. 
 

0 left footprints: