CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunshine for Monday


I haven't completely deserted my dear blog, so yes, I'm back. Muah! The weather's been pretty kind so far - sky's painted with a healthy shade of blue and there's enough sunshine to get you over-tanned. Ha. Nah, I'll never be interested to get a tan. Why, I'm a typical Asian sticking to the concept of physical beauty where the fairer the skin the lovelier (no seriously, don't believe that...if you do, don't ever let me know that you have just criticized me). Ahem...well I ran dry of luck when I was born. My skin's not as fair as I wish it to be. What? The brother gets the fairer complexion? Boo. 

Pictures, peeps. I've got to get them coming in once in awhile. Would be such a bore sight to see endless strings of posts without a single image. Oh yeah, by the way, I sparked up a conversation on DSLR with a colleague of mine earlier. Feels good to talk with someone who's tied to at least one similar interest and from there on branching out other bits of decent conversation to occupy time. Too bad, I haven't gotten one for myself just yet. Grrr. Guess what? Once I own one, I'll refer it as my 'baby' (hoho!). Kalah trus oh status semua boipren yang wujud di dunia yang bercuaca panas ni (and please don't force me to translate that).

Here goes them pix. 

  

Another colleague holding up a kind of...fruit you might say? First time seeing one so decided to take a snap of it.


A look on the inside. The spoon, I'm sure, tells you that it's edible enough to not cause you a tummy ache. Small serving...what harm could it possibly do? Unless of course it's sprinkled with poison.   


I've been craving for ice-cream after bumping into someone at the payment counter in one of the shops down town yesterday. He's made me all jealous with all of those ice-cream cones in his hands (there were 4 to be exact). So after lunch today, I took a solo walk to the bakery with my good ol' umbrella. Really, it's not that old you know. I just had to put something in between the adjective (good) and the noun (umbrella).So, tada! to ol'!


I couldn't get enough of one cone of ice-cream so I ordered another to go down my throat. Sure cheaper than the ice-creams I saw yesterday, but in a way it's all the same - cold and sweet. Right, right, right?


Nyam, nyam, nyam. That intro was just purely for the sound effect (why need an effect of this sort...dunno) to this whole new paragraph of which might not make any sense to any of you. Never mind, it does to me. I had one more picture to post but I ended up deleting it. The background was in a state of a tsunami mess with the main object in focus being me (a little chubbier), having my hair just washed, dried, and feeling all fresh. I lurve hair that feels all rejuvenated!

Hmm...planing on growing out the leftover dye on my hair then go chop it off, refining it with layers. Maybe I'll put on some wild color to it during the longer school break (like at the end of the year) and then color it to jet black just before school reopens next year. 

Now that is total foolishness which, maybe, I might actually so suddenly succumb to. Ceh...buat apa semua tu? [What's all that for?]

Today's a good day for me. Somehow strangely fine because I don't get to feel this way too often. Please, oh pretty please, let the feeling stay this way till I put my eyes to rest tonight. Should the day go the complete opposite for me tomorrow, then so be it. Just give today a chance to be the way it started off.

Can you do that for me God?
   

0 left footprints: