CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fly Me To Some Place Else

As of now, 2.55 pm on a sunny Friday afternoon, part of my day has been great. Oh yeah! It feels good to feel this way. I'm beaming from inside...would be even better if I could feel this way for at least 3 - 5 days in a week. I'm trying to be a little more realistic...'cause you see, you can't always be in such a splendid mood every - let me add - single day (therefore, 3 - 5 days of being spared from moments of unhappiness...lolz).

Now, lemme count...1...2...3...4... Yup, four things that's causing me to smile from the liver (got this phrase from my favorite book, 'Eat Pray Love'). I'll leave the first three zipped up - not that it's top secret or anything (well maybe a little) - and I'll let you know reason number 4. It's the weekend!... Plus, it's Sabbath tomorrow... Time to get all renewed spiritually. Hehe. I'm trying peeps, I'm trying...it's a daily effort to let that part of you grow.

Know what? I've suddenly got this desire to be at some place else...not for that long a period, just maybe a little more than 'awhile'. And, if it can happen, I'll be back because my heart belongs on 'home ground'. Yupz. Most of us are where we are because we chose it. Like for instance, me being right in front of the computer...blogging.

Hmm...just how far will I go to get what I want? 

I hate saying I don't know. Sometimes, I just really want to know, you know. I know you know. Donks!

Anyway...

I hate being all alone here...I wanna be back home. So my choice? I'm logging off and heading back. 

Happy Sabbath y'all!

Tunggu!!...Wait!!...

This quote by Hans Nouwens - I want to post it up here even though it appears on my quote catch right now as I type. I'll lose it by tomorrow that's why. So here goes...

In true love the
smallest distance is too 
great, and the greatest
distance can be
bridged.

Lawa lah! (Uhh...sorry that's an expression I find hard to 'translate'). If you've got a person who can love you this much, and it won't change now or later, then you're just one lucky person. Gotta appreciate the good things in life - they come by so rare sometimes.

Bye...for real now. ;)
 

0 left footprints: