CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 8, 2011

She's Thinking...


If you are not getting as much from life as you want to, then examine the state of your enthusiasm. 
-Norman Vincent Peale-

The above is today's quote that I'd like to look back in one (or more) of my tomorrows. I guess sometimes it just really has to do with the level of enthusiasm we have in us that changes or makes a difference in the way we look or do things in the days that we live on dear planet Earth. It's quite contagious, sometimes, you know - the enthusiasm, I mean. That's the kind of people I'd like to be around with. Yupz.

Something I learned today was about kindness. Hmm...I'm thinking I don't quite have it in me like how some people are. How is it that some people appear to be like saints (or angels if you prefer), and really are that way right from the heart? No mask whatsoever...you see their intentions right through. Gosh. I envy them.

Here's a little something I'd like to include in today's post. 


A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime. But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the wise woman.

"I've been thinking," he said, "I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone."

"The Wise Woman's Stone"
 Author Unknown


Good stories are always worth sharing if it makes the heart feel all good inside...and maybe, even if you won't ever have any idea who was the author of it (like the one above...hehe).

Since there's been zero images for the past few posts, I decide to add in one or two this time. 



I'm not quite a fan of the feline animal kingdom, but somehow some kind of hidden chemistry brought me to this picture. Could it possibly be the cuteness factor?



I love this image!...Because I love hugs where the heart smiles with you. Hehe

Later peeps...my wish for tomorrow...hope you have a good day ahead. :]

0 left footprints: