CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

VII


They say that number 7 is a lucky number.

Who they? I can't exactly pin point who.

Whatever it is, I begin sharing today.
All the little things playing in my head,
all the happenings of this and that,
all the significant and vice versa.. everything (almost) goes here.

Hey, everyone's got a story to tell.
Sometimes we keep it to ourselves.
Other times we don't.

So.. voilĂ . I'm stepping out.

7 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

I'm the first one to comment! Yes, yes, yes!

Am really glad my good friend has decided to blog her thoughts to the world, ho hum. :P

I'm looking forward to read your thoughts! :)

Lorena said...

Hey Dee! LOL!

Yes, thanks for dropping by :) Now we have more options of being linked to each other =D

Unknown said...

OI! WHAT IS THIS!!!??? You started a blog and never tell me???

Anyway, yays! Congrats and welcome!

Unknown said...

Eh so when u joining facebook too eh? ;)

Lorena said...

Ooops.. sorry Shizz. I was meaning to tell all you blogger friends before me. But I felt like holding it off for awhile. Just a little while longer.

Anyway, you've found me now.

Thanks for dropping by =)

Lorena said...

Facebook?

Ok lah.. maybe today. Or sometime this month. See lah ;)

Unknown said...

hahahahaa... Tina u so cute lah - can almost hear u giggling as u talk, the way u write. hehehe..
Yays, facebook please! ;)