CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Break Indeed~


School breaks are fun. And mine begins tomorrow. Or more so, the second when school hours ended for the school term of '08. Today was the last day of school and now I can rub off my hands from all the load of teaching and all that.

Mmm.. such a great feeling.

I feel so free now up to the point that I feel almost guilty that I am. Why should I? It's what I had been waiting for. It's what my colleagues had been looking forward to as well, I'm sure. I'll stop feeling all guilty and just sink into the freedom feeling.

2 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

I LOVE HOLIDAYS. I think we working people especially appreciate the days that we can actually laze around without getting into work clothes, lol.

Enjoy the tidak-mandi, the makan tidak-tentu times! :)

Hey who knows you can pick up a hobby now :). Crochet? :P

Lorena said...

Yup, Dee. I love the thought of having not getting into those 5-times-a-week work clothes ;)

Yeah, maybe I should start crocheting. If not, I'll save that for some other time and in the mean time, start reading the books I haven't read yet. I should be able to finish reading them up during the break. I've got all the time in my hands now =D