CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Something extra...




it's not piercings (at least not yet or better never)...

it's something else...

on my right lower side of my back...

it's a tattoo!

and it's damn sure a permanent one...

ha. nah. it's not.

here it is


As you can see, it's not exactly a super neat job. If I get one that's real, I'll make sure the tattooist does a good job. Or else I'll ask for a full refund.

Anyway, my good friend Fiona, was the one who brought up the whole idea when my cousin, Julie, and I went over to her place on the recent Sunday. I was like.. hmm.. why not? Truth be told, I was actually thinking about buying one of those cheap sticker tattoos just the night before when I was out with another friend (that was an exclusive
twosome girl's night out). She (the another friend) told me that getting a henna tattoo was better.

Serious note: I wasn't thinking of those cartoon designs. Please, ok.

We three girls decided to get all the same design. The only difference was the choice of color and where we wanted it. Well, now you know where I chose mine to be.

Whether mine is at the right angle or not, or whether it's the right design or not.. I wanted one. I can make it right the next time I want another one. And the next time.

I heard, I heard.. that someone else wants it too. And this is gonna be the real deal. Hoho. I'm wondering now, what will be the choice of design. Floral? Tribal?? ...???

A spiritual based design?

Source

Imagine an angelic sound effect for the intro.

Not bad. But then one will have to be half naked (if not entirely) to get this tattooed on his/her body.

My fake tat is gonna stay awhile depending on how well I can remind myself I have it on my body.

Oh well, I'm loving it ;)


10 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

I LOVE IT (and I realized that your choice of color is the same as mine!).

Yeah I heard for those who wants to get a tattoo but afraid of getting 'muak' of the designs, go for henna. Heard henna can tahan a month or something...not a bad option kan?

Better start looking for some designs now...haiyah I jealous lah! I wish I was there with you guys :(

Unknown said...

Cool! Love it!
Wish we were all there to get matching ones... (Same wishas Dea!)

Lorena said...

Dee, next time when there's a chance, I think we'll be going for the same color =D If we all together that kan, sure more happening.. haha! Never mind, a time will come.

Yeah, I think going for henna is the better option. Who knows right, you suddenly decide that you don't like having a tattoo on your body.. all you need to do is just simply wait until it disappears ;)

Lorena said...

Hey Shizz!! Ya lah kan.. plus you will be triple the happening =D You and Dee should get one over there ;)

daronloo said...

hey tina!! didn't know you had a blog...let's get a tattoo together...we'll write BBF .. u remember what that stands for?

Lorena said...

daron!!! well, you've finally landed here. hmm.. i forgot oh. i squeezed my brain but i still can't remember =P

Lerie said...

Heyyy...Kewwwlll...I got one lame henna tattoo once..on my right arm or something..some chinese character...your's looks cooll...hehehe

Lorena said...

Lerie~!!! Thanks =)

Anyway, try another henna session.. it might turn out to be drastically cool.. hehehe

Bella Sofilia said...

Hohoho :P
you updates ur blog really fast...hohoho :)
someone who viewed my profile from Sabah must be you...hohoho :)

Nice nice nice... I was surprised, I tot you got the permanent 1. "Cannot be!!!" but yeah, its fake...I got 1 on my neck...hohoho :) makes me wanna get the permanent one :)

Lorena said...

Yeah, I found your blog through Lerie's and I was like, "Apa-paan ni..."

Anyway, now that I have your blog linked to mine, I'll be more updated with your world!

Ok, when you get a permanent one, tell us bloggers =P