CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

A Friday Night ~


Yay! I'm online! And this post is a lil different this time cause I'm writing it at night.. outside, but still inside - in a way (you'll have to figure that out yourselves). The mood, which I'm aware of, seems to be a lil different as well. I don't know. Maybe it's just because of the fact that I'm busy typing this post at this time of the day.

I'm such in a swell mood tonight.. Mmmm

Why wrong 'kah' to feel that way??

Up above me, the sky's pretty clear. Hmm.. but no signs of the trios like the one Vivian blogged about. Mine eyes did not just looked up above on this night. Had been.. for the past nights since I knew. Hmmph

Friday.. Friday.. Friday..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


2 left footprints:

Hobbit Wife said...

Happy Sabbath Tina! :)

Lorena said...

Hey Aims!! =D