CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where In The World?!


Yeah.. like where is my copy of November's HealthToday? I've been waiting and waiting - and now impatiently - but still no signs of it (or even its shadows lurking by). Did some culprit from the post office or somewhere there, suddenly decided that, "Oh, I think Lorena doesn't need her copy this time" or "Maybe, I'll just snatch this away.. no one will catch me".

Sialan seribu kali!! (It just simply means, "Damn".)

I'm sure I haven't received it yet cause if I had, than why am I still waiting?

Grrr.



Yeah, I think I'm ready to sharpen some blades now.


*Renovation works will be going on beginning tomorrow. Cannot post nonsense in my blog. So sad.*


2 left footprints:

Bella Sofilia said...

that old man looks so much like my grandpa.
no wonder I look so scary.

Lorena said...

no lah.. don't perasan lah you.. just your imagination.