CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Somewhere...



I will find...

my peace of mind...

my source of contentment.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On the recent Saturday, went out with cousin and later met up with some other friends at.. you can see where in the photos. Ahh.. it's been awhile.. if only I could go as far as my eyes can take me.. hmm.

A carefree spirit like the two little ones...



would be a perfect treat for me.



I'm not missing so much of the place now. Good cause I've got a lot of that going on in the past, present, and you know what's the third. Packing saga II - didn't need to blog much about that. Just that I wish it didn't spoil my last moments there.

I'm at home now. But why don't I feel home?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today was all good. Caught a movie. I'm feeling the addiction of it ;)

Not so much to say this time.


Home.


3 left footprints:

Hobbit Wife said...

Hey Tina, wah...I know the feeling of being absent in "here".Hey, here's my number just in case: 0109498501. Am going to my in-laws in KM tomorrow and coming back to kk on saturday. :)

Deanna Beryl said...

aslow na kaa :) i see the new belt and the new top! :)

Lorena said...

Aims -> Hey! Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the contact number ;) Do have a great time!

Dee -> Haha.. yes, Dee.. harus menggunakannya bah :D