CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Typical StopOver


I'm back here at the same place. Only at a different spot.

...

Now, and for quite a period of time..

I'm..

back to all the heat and humid.

back to a land where I don't want to be at yet. Almost.

Home.. touching down at quarter to five.

No delays, please.

I know I'm always the slow and late one.

But, please, not the flight.

I'd rather arrive there on time than wait, sit, and sulk.

3 left footprints:

daronloo said...

aloha tina!!

please please come visit again!!! i miss u guys sudah! :D

Unknown said...

Miss u guys already na!!!!
Travel safe, keep in touch, cya on ur blog! Ehehehehe....

Lorena said...

Daron -> alohaness daron!! yesh.. i shall bila peruntukan mencukupi..hihihihi

Shimona -> Thanks Shimona! Yup, we'll sure keep in touch ;)