CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Packing Saga I


This is bad.

I got these whole load of things to bring back and I can't get my mind straight. The sight of it twirls me up with a little madness.

What was I thinking? Bringing the whole of Thailand back to Sabah, Malaysia??

Lorena dear.. you have got to be kidding me.

How am I gonna pack in my stuffs that I had left behind when I left this place about 1 1/2 year ago?

Silly you (as in me me). I am cursing myself now.

Fabric, leather (unauthentic perhaps), liquid. Of papers and all that kimchi (meant to replace "and all that jazz"). Fragility. Perfection.

This should never be the reason to spoil a week-long getaway.. packing sessions that gets to your nerves.

You know - or maybe you don't - all that trying to fit in the little stuffs here and there into or in between the other stuffs? Hectic. Mind torturing to even let it pass your thoughts.

I shall resume with all the effort after posting this up.



*tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk*


3 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

Sometimes we get carried away...because we're way too excited! :)

Don't worry, Tina...I know you'll figure out the whole maze in the end. :)

I pray that God gives you the wisdom of prioritizing...and of course, a little creativity (to arrange your things, to snuck a thing or two...etc :P).

See you later!

PS - I woke up early and packed my stuff too!

Hobbit Wife said...

I guess you're not alone Tina. Last night I was trying to stuff my whole closet into my suitcase and I don't know why.

I even YOUTUBE about "How To Pack A Luggage". There's such desperation I tell you.

*_*

Lorena said...

Dee -> Thanks Dee. Hehe.. semangat oh kan you berpacking :D

Aims -> I better take a look at that vid =P