CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Start Of A New Week


What can I say? I'm not the slightest bit bored with my stay here. Not yet.

Sigh.

Anyway.. but not exactly anyway.. lemme spill snippets of the day's events.

Earlier today, met up with two friends at BKK. It was nice to have come over to their place which I had been eager to see even before I flew over here. Had breakfast together which was all good. Thanks Amy and Roy for inviting us over ;)

Later in the afternoon, met with another friend who came up from behind me with her first words, "Don't touch that!"

Ha!

And so there was the buying of this + that and these + those, and the occasional, "Get or not?". Got special discounts thanks to Shimona ;)

The company was great.

I guess you can tell what I'm feeling at the moment.


I'm doing my countdown of days - or more so - hours to go before.....

=(


8 left footprints:

Unknown said...

DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hobbit Wife said...

Postpone........

Our ears, remember?? :)

Deanna Beryl said...

I want to witness the ears! Haha!

Lorena said...

Shizz.. have to go ah.. even if really don't feel like it.. no.

Lorena said...

LOL!

Ah.. you still remember. Yes. Wait for you lah =P

Lorena said...

Haha! Bah Dee.. have to set up a date lah this.. =P

Hobbit Wife said...

In KK?

Lorena said...

can oso bah aims.. i was thinking about it but i dismissed the thought cos most prolly cannot.. or maybe can =P