CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

"D"


Cravings. Ughh. It gets very bad when the edibles that you want to stuff down your throat isn't anywhere near available for purchase.

I WANT (I'm kicking out 'to') EAT DOUGHNUTS!!!

Dunkin's or Big Apple's..seriously, whichever of the two would do. I like them both equally (delights in the two different doughnut world of taste and texture). No berat sebelah one.



Obviously, I'm just "borrowing" the photo above. Doing commercial on my blog =P

Know what?! My favorite donut is not on display!

Descriptions of this un-displayed one: It's not the typical ring donut..it's the flattened sphere one..that's filled/injected with the sweet filling of chocolate. Mmmm..yum--mee!!

Here, I show you.


I know, I know..the picture, yet again, didn't come from my cam. I've set today on my personal calendar as a, "Day of Borrowing".

The next time around when I land my feet at Big A, I'm going to hunt down for this sweetie.


Californian Almond. Maybe it was the name that attracted me to it. Or maybe the appearance. I have yet to let all that icing and almond flakes and everything else to be digested by my tummy.


If I have my own car, I would head down to the nearest Big A outlet right now (City Mall?). Big A..I am going to get all the more acquainted with the doughnuts you have to offer.

I'm flashing a gigantic smile on my face now.



5 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

Tina man I'm so glad I read your blog entry because it made me smile! :)

I love how you kick the 'to'. Haha nice touch! :)

DAMMIT I had three Mango donuts when I was in KK. NOT ENOUGH I TELL YOU. Hahah I can understand your frustration! Don't play play oh when it comes to food...:)

Haiyah just go to Citimall! Go convince Ju that she needs a donut treat! Hahahahaha. :)

Keep those entries coming in! :)

daronloo said...

tina...let's go grab some donuts next week or the week after...when i'm feeling better...my throat sakit sakit bah kunun... :D

Jules said...

one of these days tina, one of these days....eheheheheheheheh..aiya, you post about donuts, and the pictures, makes me hungry lah now...hahaha!

ok. saturday night? if the car's free and if i'm still up to it. you have to convince me. ;P

remind me tomorrow.

Lorena said...

Dee! Yeah, we need more of those smiles on our faces rather than the upside-down bananas ;)

Mango donuts? They offer donuts there too?? Guess I'm not so familiar yet with everything they have on their menu. This I must try. I just created new madness in me.."Lady on a Mad Search for Donuts". Ya loh..don't play play kan..LOL!

Yes, I must try to convince cuzin Jules. HAHA! And, thanks Dee ;)

~~~

daron..ya i heard about your sakit sakitness..sembuh lah secepat mungkin..it would be more fun eating with company..the more the merrier :D

~~~

yays-ah julie! one of these days..bah, tonight i have to merangkakan karangan bagus bagus first lah..moga moga can convince you dgn berjayanya..i must remind myself, "tomorrow KALI 7..utk hari ke-7"

please still be up to it..cross fingers kuat kuat >.<

daronloo said...

omg bring me bring me!!!