CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

~ My Lil' Treasure ~


I thought I deleted this video clip. Turned out, I didn't. Glad it was still somewhere among my many unnecessary folders scattered here and there in my laptop.

Today, I decide to share it. Because I love the tune and the lyrics to it.




It would be bad if you're singing out of frustration or letting those notes out when you've hit that low-momentum-side of life (I'm trying to avoid using the word "negative" intentionally). Result of that: Lyrics tend to go wrong..not all the time though (sometimes the most beautiful words are crafted at such moments which lifts up someone else' spirit at some other point of time).


So friends, sing.

Because...you are happy :)

2 left footprints:

Hobbit Wife said...

Cool! What do they call themselves? Koreans kan? Thanks for posting it Tina! :)

Lorena said...

Yeah, they're Koreans. They go by the name "Big Mama". Sure! ;)