CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Deadline


It's a little over half past 4 now.

My afternoon..up until now that is..was occupied with my efforts (almost useless) on finishing up with the marking of students' work. I have 4 more piles of workbooks and exercise books.

I will shed at least one drop of tear if I fail to finish it all up by tomorrow. My long weekend must not be ruined by the thought of unfinished corrections.

Now..I must make my leave..walk home..play some tunes on the piano..and rest my mind.

Hmm..tomorrow..must be here by 6.30 a.m.

It MUST happen.


2 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

Hi Tina! (Sorry I know tidak berkaitan langsung with your entry). :) Don't worry, I know you can do it! =)

Lorena said...

Hi Dee! (I think berkaitan oso bah) Thanks..for those words of encouragement ;)