CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Near Zero


Yes. Those piles are finally out of the way. 91 percent clear. Feel like taking off to some place - for peace of mind and to loosen up any little bit of those tightened nerves under my skin. Now, give me some honey so I'll have a sweeter smile =D

Still have a little more to mark..just papers..minor annoyance.

This weekend will be slightly longer than the previous ones. And before it slips my mind, "Happy..Chinese New Year!!" to my Chinese friends, those who are half of that, and also to those who only have a quarter of it (and less) running in their blood. Nah..I don't think I have any below "half".

Hope I'll be able to go out of my shell before the long weekend ends. If it doesn't happen, I won't be terribly saddened either.

I'll just dial this number.."Mom, Dad..going anywhere kah?"

I'm still very much a child. I'll leave you to interpret the various layers of meaning to that. Ha.

Gotta head home. Hope to do some of the things I had in mind before the clock strikes at a certain time.

Mmm..weekends.

Just plain happy, peeps ;)


3 left footprints:

Bella Sofilia said...

Happy Chinese new year to you too :)

daronloo said...

Happy Chinese New Year to You three!

Lorena said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you two! Hmm..a lil too late..but I'll just leave this comment here ;)