CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Inbox


Note: The messages displayed here have been carefully selected for public viewing. None of the messages have been altered or edited in any small way.


Msg I
Sender: 18888
Details: 20-Jan-2009 10:11

Stay Active Bonus: Congratulations! Extra validity has been credited into your account. Your new validity will expire on 29/01/2009.

My response: Don't worry lah..expire today also
no problem..got back-up.

Msg II
Sender: Celcom0036
Details: 22-Jan-2009 09:21

Virus KILLER!Protect your mobile fr over 400 viruses with Defender 1.0 now & enjoy a 30-Day FREE trial.Send On Defender to 22002. Chg:RM2 for the following mth

My response: Yes, I want. But I'm thinking of the RM2 charge after the free trial's over.

Msg III
Sender: CELCOM
Details: 25-Jan-2009 11:46

LOYALTY BONUS:Enjoy 25 FREE SMS to ur 8pax bcoz uve been loyal to Xpax for 16 mths. More FREE SMS next mth! To check ur SMS BAL send to 28881.

My response: Thank you! Thank you! I am greatly honored. And now, I'm thinking of adding loyalty to yet another - DIGI.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the way, all those messages have been erased. What's left of them are their existence in here.

I'm not bored. And I'm not trying to ridicule my hp service provider.

I'm just...

heartbroken...

nooo

not with someone...

or anyone...

I'm heartbroken with the present state of my hp.

I'm having minimal contact with it now.

Trying to.

The scars on it cuts me right through.

Ouch.


4 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

What happen to your phone?

Bella Sofilia said...

haiyo, once u call me, the phone will be fine because ur hp needs to hear my sexeyyyy voice :p

daronloo said...

you can give me your phone tina. that will liberate you trust me.

Lorena said...

Dee, I'm ashamed to say that it fell..twice..still working though.

~ ~ ~

haha..okay..where you at now? in i'sia or s'pore or where? number??

~ ~ ~

daron..can i trust you enough??