CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

o.k.


Tomorrow morning, I'll be getting myself behind the wheels. I know how I'd always like to offer myself on being the driver (sadly enough, turned down too many a times)..but no. I'm just not up to it this time. Not tomorrow. Wanna be at the church with my friends. Going to other churches instead this time. Okay, so small question here..I go to church (just) to meet up with friends? What about God?

Now people..don't be too quick to judge me. That matter is between me and the Big Guy up there.

Hmm...

Oh well, I can't say no. It would be selfish of me to do so. So, no. As much as I don't want to, I simply have to.

Now simply out of the blue, here's something I've been glued to a teeny bit in the earlier hours of today.



Not exactly this. But..cars basically. Ladies..wanna consider this pearly beauty??


No. I don't fancy this one. Or to be more exact, this model. Just wanted an image that captured an air of swiftness. I'm talking about speed. Yeah.

*sigh sigh sigh*

If only.....

Haih..proton pun jadi lah bah..

3 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

Imagine riding that sweet car (2nd pic) up to Kundasang.

Siok nya. :)

Kancil pun jadi lah kan.

daronloo said...

hey which church u going this?

Lorena said...

Fuyoh..memang syiok..with all the cool air blowing against your face =)

Ya lah..kancil pun kancil lah..eh..hehe..but kelisa yang ok sikit =P

~ ~ ~

U lambat ask lah Daron..anyway, thanks for coming by on our last church visit..appreciate the company :)