CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"begini.."


"like this.."

i have three things in mind..

to free myself from this heavy-laden heart..

pertama:

  • gear myself up with all the markings needed to be done
kedua:
  • clean up my tornado state room
  • i'll have to slap myself hard on the right cheek - save the left cheek for later
ketiga:
  • fill up the sink and trap the water in it
  • submerge face for at least 30 seconds
  • lemme emphasize..i have no intentions of what i think you have in mind

rain, rain, rain..
can you just hold yourself together?

2 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

my room is also messy! haiyah how lah this...

oh i was assuming utk ketiga, you want to have your face thoroughly clean or something :)

Lorena said...

dee, we've got to force ourselves to do some serious cleaning ;)

speaking of my face..i want to do a facial..haih