CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

count 'em off


It's March and I've been counting with my fingers on my way to work this morning. It's nice to imagine those months ticked away like that. I've got about 8 more months to go. 8 more. And it just seems too long.

It works this way. If it's good (whatever that "it" refers to) - time seems to move too fast. Then, if it's bad.. hmm.. I feel like putting it this way.. some "butt kicking" needs to be done to Mr/Mrs/Ms t.i.m.e so it would move much faster.

Must not blog or log into my FB account until at least this Friday. I'm gonna see how much can the teacher accomplish. If you see a new entry before the said day, then that is most unfortunate. I broke my word.

Peace out. Wish me luck.

0 left footprints: