CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

~ a lil of yesterday ~


Ok, I don't really mean yesterday as in Sunday. I'm rewinding myself a little back to the recent Saturday.

Pictures!


Now, remember my previous post? I wanted to attend another church, right? Yup. But I guess that didn't really matter in the end. Thank, God (now I really mean to thank Him). I got to meet up with this guy up here. Handsome looking Barong there! ;)


He brought along a cam too. Went dead much later though when he wanted to snap a shot of us girls. Ah well.


Half of me - the face I mean. "Curtains.. it's a good thing you came along.. eventually."


The inner pages of the red book. That's where all heavenly secrets are kept. Kidding.


The words read, "You Are My Happiness" Who (or what) is your source of Happiness??


Happy toddler! Seriously, I wonder what goes on in their little minds.

~ ~ ~

And now...

Presenting to you...


No, not me (that's why blur blur)...


But this! Tadaa!! Flash your own smile, people, if you haven't yet today (I just did =P).



Because of you T.E.H, I got a mini writing pad!



Without this writing tool, the memo pad (I changed the pad's identity earlier) alone would be quite useless. Got 2 colors somemore!! *I don't quite care about those pens with more color options, ok.*

SEE!!! Now, that's what you get (memo pad + pen) when you play for the exclusive all kids' choir. Who said only the kids get them??

You know what? I guess me, having not been able to go somewhere else on Saturday, wasn't that bad after all. In fact, not at all. I get to see Daron for the last time before he leaves (pai "Aus......" leaw). Plus, I get to meet with good ol' friend. What a sweet surprise! =)

Guess unanswered prayers are not all that bad.

Just one more picture.


Now this one's really of yesterday's.

Domo Arigato!!


2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

HEY TINA!!!!!

finally i got to get to your blog...it's been always so rushed (time here at the uni) that i don't get to see anyone's blog!!! thanks for the picture and i do hope you liked the music :)

Lorena said...

HEY DARON!

finally..thanks for droppin' by..haven't listened to all yet..but i shall..best of wishes with your new life there :)