CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Does He Hear?


I'm dead with ideas. Who else can I call upon? Or "sms" upon? Who'll be willing to?

Refer to this post to know what I mean exactly by "willing". Read between the lines.

I want to go to another church tomorrow. I've never been to that district. And to not be able to go will shatter me. There may be a next time. But next time will be different.

Woe is me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Looking away. Who hears my cry? This weak and lonely cry?


All hopelessness sinking in.


I might as well leap down and let myself be crushed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the way, that monkey wasn't going to leap off (I'm not even sure if it was still the same one - there were two different monkeys who paid a visit up that trunk). It was in the middle of shaking that dead dried trunk - violently.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I breathed out a little prayer. Still am. Maybe it's a feeling of hoping now.

Will you hear me.. Oh, One up there???

5 left footprints:

daronloo said...

where did you see those monkeys?? which church are you going to tomorrow? not pmc? aiyah!! i want to see you lah before i leave!!! ahahha

Lorena said...

those were at sukau la..went there last year..i'm going to pmc la this..nampaknya no one will replace me..aiyaa..one more sabbath oh you here kan..cepat cepat you finish up your studies so can hangout gila gila again =P

Bella Sofilia said...

So what that Guy up there answered you?

Jules said...

I think it was the same monkey, hehe! kesian that monyet, stress betul :D

Lorena said...

Sondang -> Nope..but I really think it's ok after all ;)

~ ~ ~

Julie -> LOL! Ya ba kan..no other place to release stress..doi =P