CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Today


I'm all alone now in the teacher's room.

Now, not so alone anymore. Someone just entered.

Now, that someone has exited.

Back to being all alone again.

Went to town earlier today. Walked, I mean. Stepped into the post office only to find a long queue before me waiting to test my patience. Dealt with the queue. And dealt with the bill I had to settle.

Bought myself extra reload for hp. Right now, I feel like randomly making calls - to people I know of course. It's just a feeling. It's not like I'll really bring myself to do it.

Gonna play 2 songs for the all kid's choir this Saturday - music pieces delivered to me today. Oh, by the way, I forgot the choir name they carry.

~ Day Five ~
~ Swingin' With the Sun and the Moon ~

What now?

A tune is playing in my head.. faintly..

"If I were a boy.. even just for a day.. "

Now the counter lyrics..

"But I'm not a boy.. 'cause I'm born as a girl.. "

Ok.. I'm gonna tune in to that song later.


3 left footprints:

Anonymous said...

The Joyful Sound Singers! ;p

daronloo said...

tina you're gonna play for them!! woohooo...hey we gotta plan something out this weekend...

maybe we could do a video clip.. all the single ladies... you guys jadi my backup dancers...

Lorena said...

Right..now I remember!

~ ~ ~

yup daron..was asked if i could replace their pianist since she won't be around then..

come la..what do you have in mind?? haha! hire someone to teach the dance moves first..the beyonce
way =P