CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

It's A Small World After All


Like O--M--Gosh!!!

Guess who I bumped into today?

Before that, though, here was what I was doing prior to that "bump into" moment.

I was busy at the photocopying machine.
I was near finishing my business when I noticed
(without actually looking) that a group of people
had entered the registration office. I heard the word "brother".
Made me curious. Then I heard this voice - the more
dominant one from any other. It carried a slightly different
accent from the local. One from the Philippine's? Nah. Maybe not.
But my ears were in tune to the multiple conversations.
I decided to take a look after I was completely done.
And then, I was done.

I glanced up after finishing arranging some papers.
And boy, I tell you, I was damned surprised.
I had my jaw partially dropped. I would have let it drop to it's
max but then it would look just weird - for a teacher. Ha.

Popped opened were my eyes at the person across me.
Like, no way. But it was, very yes way.

Of all people, Citra!
All the way here in SASS Tamparuli Sabah Malaysia?!?!
My goodness! Waaaa!!
The last time I saw her were only in pictures.
And now, it's for real.
Seriously, I felt like saying, "Oh my!" over and over again.
At least it's better than the full jaw drop. hehe


WOWNESS!! Another Indonesian friend in less than a week. COOLNESS!! Man, I'm still smiling. Good then, so I'll be carrying a smile to my remaining 3 classes for the day.

Oh my! Oh my!

She'll be attending church tomorrow.

WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

4 left footprints:

daronloo said...

oh my!!! say hi to her for me please!! what is she doing there??!?

Deanna Beryl said...

omg that is so random! i woulve freaked out. :)

wah siok siok you all kena surprise there...i also want surprises tooo!!!

Lorena said...

daron: terlambat la daron..nvm la..she might come around again sometime next time..she was checking out the school ba..

deanna: ba dee..i sembahyang2 la so that u also got surprises coming your way =D

Bella Sofilia said...

hehe... she is in msia. she will come again for sure...

deanna,,, I will give you one ya! hahaha... we'll see la!