CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Tuesday Like This


Nate dropped by just awhile ago to do me a kind favor. My hp will be going to the "clinic" for yet another "treatment". It just can't get enough of it. My dear Sony Ericsson, why do this to me? In what ways have I wronged you greatly? Dropping you 3 times and other minor times? Which was not by purpose by the way.

I need motivation. Motivation to do my work more professionally. Motivation to just move forward. Motivation to clean up my room. It got messier and no, I need not go into explicit details on that.

"Fill my cup, Lord."

If I could randomly choose want I want to be today - just for this day - I want to be wearing the shoes of not a teacher but a musician. Maybe I'll be a friend of the piano. Or the violin. Or the cello. Maybe all three. I wish I had the talent like some people.

Had I the true fingers and touch of a musician, I would have not brought myself here to become what I have become. Should have taken music lessons more seriously. Feel like slapping myself real hard on both cheeks. But no, I won't. I might go deaf.

Maybe tomorrow, I think I'll imagine myself being someone else.

I hate me today - that's all.

7 left footprints:

Jules said...

apa? again kah your hp? harus beli baru...heheheheh :D

Bella Sofilia said...

what makes you hate yourself?

kalau ur hp rosak, beli yang baru dong...! dang... i like ur hp, it's nice...

you just need to practice more not to drop him again... he merajuk now

Lorena said...

julie: something wrong with the "tempat dengar"..that's why couldn't hear people on the phone..i hairan la..how come can hear call from charmaine that sunday..??? ok la..i will consider getting another hp..hehehehe

sondang: well i feel like i'm just not a good teacher..someone else can teach my subjects better than i..*sigh*

my hp is not a "him" la..it's a "her"..baik la dongs..akan ku beli hp yg baru..and of course, i'll try to be more careful this time with the "new one"..hehehehe

daronloo said...

hey tina. yes i need to bang the piano too, let's go bang bang together.

Lorena said...

haha! ba come la bang bang. aiya, i want to buy piano books la..no transport :((

Bella Sofilia said...

no wonder kan we couldn't talk when I called you... but then when I called julie juga tak boleh lah... maybe my handphone juga lah yang rosak...

yes. beli baru ;)

why not a good teacher? jangan pessimist dong... i believe you can do it. you could do the 4-year study in college, several months to go. then you're done ;) itupun if you dont want to extend contract nya. tc yah!

Lorena said...

eh that time my hp got fixed already..battery went dead la..haih, u msg me first la before u gonna call so i can make sure my hp ready to receive yr call..

ok la dongs..i'll try not to be so pessimistic about being a teacher..yes, a few more months to go..thanks, sondang! =)