CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ramblings


I've decided that one of the newest hobby on my block (mau juga block saya) is watching people eat. Not the pig--gish way 'cause then that would spoil my mood of just watching. I'll just put it this way - the eating-heartily way is something I find amusing. hehe


So beware someone will be watching you as you devour your food. Only if I'm around. Don't worry lah, I won't make it obvious. I've got an extra eye behind my head.

Hari ini adalah hari pertama untuk bulan ini. "April Pool" orang kata. Jangan lah kasi buduh-buduh orang. Ia membuatkan mereka merasa sungguh (dan lagi lah) bodoh.

Translasi: Today is the first day of this month. People say, "April Fools' Day". Don't go around fooling people. It makes them feel very (and more) stupid.

Some students managed to fool me. How dare they fool the teacher!

4 left footprints:

Bella Sofilia said...

hahaha... did you get fooled?

Lorena said...

the teacher got fooled indeed

Bella Sofilia said...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA... what la u! why did not fool them?

Lorena said...

cause they're so damn innocent and i'm not..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA