CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

April the 6th


It's raining here. The jeans that I left hanging at the clothes-line have lost all hope of getting dry today. Oh well, just have to wait for some other drier day then. Hmm.. some song is playing faintly in my head thinking about the weather and wishing that it was otherwise (not rainy).

"The sun will come up out tomorrow... la la la la la la la la la la"

All those "la la la'
s" represent the words of the song that I don't know. I'm gonna look up on that song. Must find the lyrics and keep the tune in my head.

Morgan or more formerly addressed as Lady Morgan isn't back in my hands yet. 1 week. Fine, I'll have to wait maybe a couple more days. So far, only 1 or 2 know the true identity of Lady "M".

Anyway, is it raining there where you are? Wonder how it is in other parts of the world. By the way, the rain has stopped (and now, it's back again -.-).

Now I feel like getting my clumsy hands on the piano keys.

6 left footprints:

Bella Sofilia said...

Yes, it rained heavily here!!! Wanted to play under the rain, but then I was with my ex-students, so jaga image dikit la ;)

Lorena said...

Maybe you would play with them in the rain but only if you weren't in S'pore. Haha.

Deanna Beryl said...

Morgan...sounds like a brand of your pencilbox. HIHIHIH. :)

Hi, hi! Yup it rains here too. Lawaklah...macam mana mau main air during Songkran when it's raining!?!?! HIHIHIH.

Bella Sofilia said...

ya kan!!!

ayoooo its nice to play songkran klo hujan...

haiya, i feel like going to sabah to songkran u, julz, and fiezzz... muahahaha... too bad I can't songkran you too deanna!

daronloo said...

hey tina, it's cloudy here and it rains occasionally, and yes i want to get my clumsy fingers on the piano as well :(

Lorena said...

deanna: ehh, did i have a pencilbox of that brand?? anyway, i shall introduce to u more formerly Lady M =P haih, don't worry about the rainy season..go wet ppl with the rain..ahahahaha

sondang: nope, sondang..u are not going to songkran anyone of us..we go thailand play that..haha

daron: hey daron! u must go and curi curi main the piano over there..biar la orang aussie marah..