CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 5 @ 6?


Look look what oh?? So twenty-nine minutes ago.


I'm walking down to town later. The walk is something I gotta do at least once a week while I'm still at it. It's my third for this week alone. I've got nothing much in mind to buy. Not much cash left to spend anyway. But this lady's gotta walk the walk. Heh.

Thank God It's Friday!

Can't wait for this Sunday. Gonna have "makan-makan" over at one of the faculty's house. Weather, you gotta be sunshiny-fine that day, ya?

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

i miss walking down to the kadai...how was the makan2?

Lorena said...

bah daron, tunggu akhir tahun la..one of the first things u must do is jalan to the kadai when u're back here..ehehehe..the makan2 was very fulfilling..banyaknya tu ayam kena bbq