CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Malam Pertama


First night. That's what the title is. And no - I didn't mean it as in losing my virginity to some guy that I just tied the knot with. The news that I want to tell you (no one in particular) is I've finally moved out into the 'apartment' that I blogged about briefly in one of my previous post. So, June 10, 2009 is the lucky date. Not bad. I had a good night's sleep despite the 'load of guilt' that I felt. In my attempt to punish myself, I stuffed myself with these two: maggi, chocolate. Those two in my stomach and something to read before having my late night zZz's. Have you ever felt that slight burning sensation + dryness in your throat? That was what I felt yesterday and I was expecting to wake up with a terrible cough from my Kit-Kat. I think my health meter is going down. Tu lah.. you wished for it.


Harap-harap dapat tengok movie malam ni.. mau kasi lepas stress.

4 left footprints:

Hobbit Wife said...

Where did you moved to Tina? Eeeh...I want maggie! Hopefully you get to do movies marathon ah. :)

Deanna Beryl said...

Hi Tina! Glad you moved in/out? :) Bila ada masa, sila ambil gambar ye hehehe.

I hope you get to watch movie too! :)

jc said...

Wahoo! Congrats! So are you going to have a house-warming party?

Lorena said...

Aims: Hi! I moved to the school campus and I'll be living below the dormitary girls. Yup, I was able to catch two movies last night. Hehe.

Dee: LOL! Moved in and out pun boleh. Yes, I'll take those pictures after I've cleaned tempat tinggal saya. Oh, yes! I got to watch the movies I was hoping to see. ;)

JC: Thanks! Yup, most probably but that would have to be put on hold for awhile... don't have the cash at the moment.