CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunshine


When you looked... What you saw was a mere reflection... That was all.

Don't trip me, please. I don't wanna fall, dear.


The weather's pretty fine today. You know that kind of sky painted baby blue with clusters of clouds spread lightly here and there? That's what I'm talking about. Rain, you can come later.

I bought myself a pair of rubber gloves for RM3 to protect my already rough hands from all the apartment cleaning (those detergents and the like are pretty harsh). The only readable things on the plastic packaging are: Made in Malaysia, No.30, 100%, 8cm, 20cm, 30cm plus "
gants de ménage". The rest is either tulisan Cina atau Korea. Saya pun tidak tahu.

Want to type in more but there's a meeting to tend to. I hope I won't be asked to pray. Maybe I should start thinking of what to say. Just in case. I'll occupy my thought with that.

Ta.

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

omg i'm gonna totally hang out at your new crib!!! nathan told me where you're living now..we can make some noise to irritate your neighbor...ehheehehe

Lorena said...

ehehehehehe..after all that noise, i think i'll have to start thinking of the consequences the next time i show up for work.. o_O