CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reflection


So I see you. Then you see me. And not a word escapes...

Sitting and waiting, I am. Expecting the afternoon showers of what I guess I have accustomed myself to. I'll count it as a blessing. The ground's pretty dry. The grass and leaves are coated with thin layers of accumulated dust. Let that be washed off just for today, that all around may be re-freshened when the clouds have lifted.

Listening... I hear it. It has come. ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm making an announcement. Right here. This blog. Now imagine those drums beating (too bad I can't spell out the sound).

I'm moving out! But something's moved in first before the "to be occupant". Well to be really frank, the 'minors' have moved in first: Mr. Mop, Miss Baldi (bucket), and Mrs. Broom.

Ohhh piano mo-miano... welcome to the campus! May more fingers come and play your keys.

The move will be my first step to grow independently. The rest will tag along as I take it one step at a time.

5 left footprints:

Unknown said...

YAYs! Congrats on moving out! :)

Jules said...

can lah we have party diam2 kan? hahahahah! bah, just give me a ring k! don't malu2, hihihihihi :D now nearer to go hang out with you, apa kata kita esesais one of these days? hahahahaha!

Lola said...

duiii...no hantu kah??? hehehe!!!

Deanna Beryl said...

awesomeeeeeeeee! :) when you move this? :) hihihihihi! enjoy arranging your stuff in your new place, siok that I tell you :)

Lorena said...

Shimona: Thanks ShizZ! Haven't yet but will be very soon. ;)

Julie: yays-ah! can la we do underground activiti dis.. ehehehehehe. oks, i try not to be shy2 cat to panggil u. mari kita rancang dgn teliti program esesais kita.. hihihihihi. cu around ya!!

Lola: ooiii la..don kasi takut me bah.. eeeekks!! naik my bulu roma memikirkan segala yg tdk patut.

Deanna: in the process..by june i'll be kickin myself out into my new place..i shall find the joy of doing all that arranging..take it from the person with experience bah kan :)