CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Peter Piper...


GOTCHA an ice confection specially brought to you by Magnolia. Grape, strawberry, orange, lemon and pineapple flavors. Mmm. Bring it on
! Not bad for 80 cents (although I really think it should be 70 cents). Treated myself to that earlier. Sweet and icy indulgence, splendid for a hot day. Oh, but it rained today.

Now, before I sound all bitter, I might as well list down a thing or three of what I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for the heavenly showers today. No hint of signs that it would come in the early half of the day, but oh well, nature knows all too well when to give a surprise. Also, I'm thankful for yesterday. For that, I'll just crazily keep the story to myself. *cough cough cough* I don't have 'batuk kering', okay.

There. I'll stop with the thankful attitude at point number two. I don't have a number three. Hehe. I feel like sticking out my tongue to the side.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

This is the version I got used to. I'm sticking to this one.

Tongue Twisters anyone?

Get your tongues all tangled, twisted, tortured. Abused!!! Good exercise, mah. Then when you get it all wrong, you feel like biting
off your tongue.

0 left footprints: