CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

The Title's "Untitled"


Yo, whaddup people? I promise this will be the first and last time I'll use these words as the opening for a post.

I'm back... here. It's feels good to re-surface after ducking down for awhile.

"Ketua Pentaksir". I don't know what you call that position in English. Anyway, that's the new responsibility that's been handed down to me today. I won't exactly drill with the details. Thing is, I'm not elated with the news. In response to the news, this is the emotion that shot through my nerves: I wanted to laugh like a silly hyena. Or float like the clouds like someone who's high on ecstasy pills or something. No worries, I never touched drugs for the wrong purposes (to heal myself got la - medication they say). I tell myself - the 'right mind me' - this won't be my cause of death. I tell myself again, by far, it's not the biggest challenge in my life. And because I know that is true, I decide, it's not that big a deal. Hehe.

Put that behind. I have good news to put forward. I got myself a new umbrella!! So from now onwards and the happy days that follow, I'll be walking under my new umbrella (ella ella, eh eh eh). Here's the synopsis of what happened to the umbrella that I shall bid goodbye (but not quite so): I was just about to close my umbrella when a gush of wind, with a force that was unjust to the frames of my umbrella, charged at me. And, alas! It was torn - that small 'protective cap' and 'connecter' that played a part in making an umbrella look like an umbrella. I told myself I shall replace it today for the weather could not say that it wouldn't rain today. And so it has happened. A new umbrella boasting its presence behind me.

Hmm...

Just received news. Just. The kind of news we fear receiving. What I wrote in here doesn't matter anymore 'cause all that's in my mind right now is that.

I just want to shut myself in silence at the moment.

...

2 left footprints:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean...

Everything else just got cancelled out. :(

Lorena said...

Yup :(