CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brilliance in the Written Form


My answer's this.. It's radiant because it's beaming with something so addictive.. You can't possibly miss the sight of that curve on the edge of those lips..


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could,
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

-Stanza 2-

-Stanza 3-

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


The above: The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost. I'd put a thumbs-up for this.

We're gambling with choices every day. At some point, it gets pretty tough. You make the wrong step - you get unsteady and stumble (possibly fall, too). You make the right step - you sigh with relief. You're torn with what's laid on the table in front of you. Choices, choices. Then, the consequences. Oh... such a long windy tale to tell. Wonder how'd it be if we didn't need to think so hard. If we could save ourselves from the possibilities of consequences.

Dang. Just, dang.

2 left footprints:

Lola said...

another thought is. . .you took the road you are at now but while at it you just oh so wish you took the other road or perhaps have a sneak peek at it. . .not kah?

Lorena said...

i like the sound of 'sneak peek'..that's more like it. well to be real honest, i don't regret for being where i am right now..it's the experience..that's the point of view that i'm looking from. now, back to the 'road' part..if i had done things more differently during my school days, i'd have more choices laid out for me..heheh ;)