CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wildlife Park


My Sunday morning today wasn't my time to doze and laze away in bed until seven. I had to be up earlier. The scheduled destination: Lok Kawi Wildlife Park. Went with a group of students from the Nature's Club and two other teachers and their 'plus--es'. I didn't go with the mini-bus - took a ride in the principal's car. Ain't that the better choice? 'Course it is. ;)

I won't be dumping out all the details into a large mixing bowl for you to see and read. I'll spare you from that. What I can say is that the park has had some changes (from the words of someone who has been there). Simply put: I got to see the improved version of the area on my very first visit! The impression I got is that it'll continue to improve from the two or three sections of the park that were closed for entry because of the development progress or maintenance taking place.

Anyway, there was one bird that I would have wanted to have as a pet. Too bad it's origin isn't from anywhere around in this country. The feathers - it was red! Bright red! Hey, two others wanted it too. If I'm not mistaken, it's one of those parrot species. The other parrots were talking a whole string of nonsense. Those birds.

Oh by the way, I thought I saw "Promiscuous Monkey" on the mini boards placed at different spots in the park. It was actually "Proboscis Monkey". 55555!!!


Now, isn't that the coolest pose you have ever laid your set of eyes on?

Wish I had my own camera to take some shots of the day's events. Especially of myself. Kidding. A black cat has made its path across me when it comes to cameras this year. I'm serious about that. Ughh.

Anyway, I'm glad I agreed to join this trip. It wasn't bad. Not at all. ;)

0 left footprints: