CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Everything but good.


After all the typical that.. I just want to say.. thank you. Thanks for sheltering the flames of this candle.


1.32 p.m. And I.. start typing this.

Why is it that I feel far from being a winner today? Not a winner as in, "Hey, I beat you today!" but as in, "Way to go! You're still doing fine."

This is scrolling down my mind: You're everything.. but good.

Ouch. Not the best piece of words to feed the mind.

sigh. This isn't the way to live my day. I'm just half way through and I still have another half to go. Ever felt as if there's this huge ugly bag of emotions lying at the floor that you wish could disappear from sight? Feeling that now. I don't want to lie and say, "I'm fine" and pretend that it's all sunny out there (truth is, it really is sunny outside now). But, neither do I want to let that bag just sit there and be the nuclear power to the entire fiber of my being.

I'm kicking you out, you useless thing! You are (the one that is) everything but good.

Either I'm being all weighed down by emotions or... I'm just hungry.

2 left footprints:

Unknown said...

Hungry. :p

You know, reading your post, I find it so ironic - so many of us cradle the same fears and feelings of loneliness and unworthiness. Yet we stubbornly continue to put up that facade... when in reality, if we just pulled those walls down and got vulnerable, there are people who can look you in the eye and say "what? you feel that you're untalented, ugly, stupid and selfish too??"

It's equally important to know that although people are wrapped up in their own personal battles, we all share a common faith. And the Holy Spirit binds us together, helping us to come outside of ourselves and care for others.

Tina... I know that we've had distance between us (physical and otherwise), but I want you to know that I care for you. And yes, I can actually empathise with you quite well at this moment. So know that you are not alone. (Romans 8:26-28)

<3
~Shizz.

Lorena said...

Yup, I was hungry. :p

Thanks. I haven't heard the word "care" from someone for quite awhile and hearing (or reading) from you brings up that good feeling inside.

Yes, we are never really alone. So..God sent you for me today! :)

You take care of yourself well there, Shizz.