CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

off and away!!


For most of the day tomorrow and for the whole day of Saturday (and perhaps more than a little of Sunday), I'll be away from campus. I'm gonna have a taste of what it feels like to be with my beloved students a little further away from the usual, everyday, meeting ground, which is simply referred to as, the school.

Taking a ride in a rented 7-seater MPV (yeah baby!) down the northeastern side of this island - Sandakan. The rest are either hopping on board in one of the personal transports or the rented minibuses. It's all about school promotion. As for me, it's more about the possiblity of getting my hands on the steering. hehe. Don't believe that.

My agenda tonight: Packing time!

Just a night's stay, then most prolly we'll be on the road the whole night till the wee early hours of the following day. Oh well, I'm not an old lady just yet. Still got that youthful energy running in me. So, gotta use it before it totally gets drained out by the years that'll come to pass.

Now, where did I put my "P" sticker?

3 left footprints:

jc said...

When you pass the orangatun farm, send them my greetings. Have fun.

Unknown said...

Enjoy!

Lorena said...

jc: lol! sure thing! :p

shizz: thanks! :)