CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Just be...Italian.


1..2..3.. Ha. Now what? You, the other, playing along now?


Things..just happen sometimes. But, since there's more of the better ones that fell in line today, I'll not let that one particular thing wreck my entire day. Just be..Italian. If that strikes a chord or makes any sense, I'll give you a wink. If being Italian isn't a sharp, or a flat, or even a natural..then.."Houston, we've got a problem".



Heheh. You cute little paint bubble (if that's what you are), why you sweating and smiling at the same time? Anyway, I think I like you.

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

they're using the cute factor to mempromosikan diri mereka sendiri again :P maybe i should try that too

Lorena said...

anything, daron.. for the sake of getting the business running. heh. ;)