CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

On Fire


At the end of the day, I saw the other instead. Almost all the time. Why?

When you're hooked to something, it spells either one: good or bad. Could you possibly be in the middle of the two? I've got myself hooked to something. Not to some fish from the river bank. But this: "Hell's Kitchen".

Man, it is one hell of a kitchen. The stove, the spirit, the talent (or vices), the competition..everything in there is on fire. Even the spit that comes flying out of the mouth. Yikes!

I'm catching up on one of the seasons from YouTube. Here's one strong piece of advice: No watching if underaged, or those who cannot tolerate the use of the "F" word and the like, or what I'd call, verbal abuse that degenerates the cells of the organ that beats and thinks.

Everything's mad in there. Dang. But I'm hooked. So that's that. It's the very reason why I'm still stuck to where I am. But also, I think it's wise to go now. Get myself off the hook. The clock's ticking.

Ta for now! Give yourselves a break and pull off a decent weekend for yourselves. That, what I just typed in, speaks to me and you.

0 left footprints: